Whether you need bright blossoms to liven up your lawn, a relaxing water feature to add some interest, or comfy garden furniture to enjoy on sunny days, Newquay Garden Centre has it covered.
Our family run business has expanded with our customer base, to ensure that we stock everything our shoppers need; from gravel and patio paving, through to pet products, clothing, and homewares. Spend some time wandering our Quintrell Downs based garden centre and explore exotic plants, gardening equipment and furniture, statues and water features, before finishing up your trip with a visit to our restaurant. Sink into a comfy seat by the toasty log burner and enjoy a chunky slice of homemade cake with a cuppa – perfect!
Covid 19 – Coronavirus Customer Update –
Customer Service Update:
As you know the government has made it mandatory for customers who visit shops in England to wear face masks from 24th July 2020.
The government have clearly stated the liability for wearing a face mask lies with the individual. (It is important for us all to be aware that some members of the public are exempt from wearing face masks due to health reasons) if your found without one and decide you do not need to wear one unless your exempt due to health reasons, then you will be refused entry.
We shall continue to follow the government guidelines on social distancing and hygiene within Newquay Garden Centre.
Let’s stay safe everyone and look after each other and WEAR A MASK.
Unfortunately our Restaurant is remaining closed until further notice, please call 01637 872199 for more information.
As government legislation has changed again, we shall continue with the 2 meter social distance rule here at the garden centre, we feel that as we can continue with this social distancing its safer for our customers and our staff. Again thankyou to everyone for your patience.
Shop rules are below:
1. Please make sure you have your mask with you (unless you are exempt for health reasons) – NO MASK NO ENTRY
2. We will only be allowing 2 people per household to enter the store.
3. We ask that all Children under 15 are accompanied by an adult.
4. We have social distancing markers and route plans around the store. Please follow these guidelines.
5. Hygiene stations will be available in the store. Please utilise those if you need to.
6. Sneeze guards have been installed to all of our tills for the safety of staff and customers.
7. Please have a good idea of what you would like to purchase before entering the store.
8. Please be respectful of our staff at this time, we are providing a service to you and trying to keep everyone safe.